Abstract Submission Deadline: December 14, 2020 23:59
Abstract Submission Rules
1. Abstracts can be submitted as a research or case report, with the option of oral or poster presentation.
2. Abstracts should include the objectives, methods, results and discussion of the study. These titles should be written in bold in the summary.
3. Abstract language is Turkish.
4. Papers can be sent by selecting one of the topics below.
5. In the system, the area reserved for writing abstract is limited to 250 words.
6. The text should be a single paragraph. A maximum of three tables and 1 figure can be added.
7. Standard abbreviations are accepted. If there is a special abbreviation, it should be written out in full the first time of the abbreviation by opening a parenthesis.
8. The author, presenter and institution information should be uploaded in related part during the submission. This information should not take part in abstract body.
9. In the title of the abstract, all words should be written in capital letters, except words in which lowercase words such as pH or NaCl have a special meaning.
10. The entry of the papers into the system via the web page is the only valid form of paper delivery.
11. After the evaluation process is completed by the referees, acceptance / rejection letters will be sent to the paper owners.
12. The evaluation committee keeps the right to change the presentation type from oral to poster and vice versa.
13. By submitting the abstract for 11th Turkish National Thoracic Surgery Congress, it is accepted that all authors agree to publish the abstract in congress book.
14. For the accepted oral and poster abstracts’ being included in the scientific program, the presenting authors are requested to register for the congress.